I’m a digital marketer, aspiring author, wine lover, and website creator. Right now, my main priorities are:
- Creating a ton of new and hopefully useful content for my new wine website, Winemodo.com.
- Finishing a new wine book focused on Spanish wines. Having recently just published a book on Italian wine, this will be the next in the series. Should be ready Q2-Q3 of ’17.
- Prepping to promote my forthcoming novel, “A GENTLE SLAUGHTER OF THE PERFECT KIND” which is slated to be released in April of ’17
- Giving away my first wine eBook, “Around the Wine World in 40 Pages,” for free here, and my first novel, THE CALLISTO SYMPHONY for free as well.
- Updating my main website, www.CostcoWineBlog.com. This was started on a whim and has grown to develop quite an audience. I’m committed to keeping it going.
- Publishing an article about Moldovan wine on the Huffington Post: “7 Remarkable Facts About Moldovan Wine That Will Surprise (And Entice) Wine Lovers”
Last updated: Feb 2017